Goodbye *the year that shall not be named* and Helloooo 2021! New year, new you–right? In past years I have 100% felt this way, but now I’m feeling differently.
It’s easy to say that 2020 was rough and quite possibly the worst year in recent memory, but let’s try something together. Let’s look at 2020 and give ourselves credit for all that we survived, and for how we’ve even thrived this year!
There are so many things to love about 2020 and I challenge you to reflect on the past year and give yourself not just some, but a LOT of credit.
Instead of moving into 2021 with a list of resolutions, what if we move forward with a solid reflection on 2020 and a vision for 2021?
Here’s a quick outline for your reflection and your vision for 2021, and there’s a free printable you can use as well!
- What was the hardest obstacle you faced and how did you overcome it?
- How did you grow in ways you didn’t think you could?
- What are you most proud of?
- What would you change about your 2020 self if you could?
Vision for 2021
Instead of making resolutions to lose weight, read a certain number of books, or travel to a certain number of places, instead let’s look at 2021 big picture.
- How will you feel emotionally and physically by the end of 2021?
- What will you have accomplished?
- How will you set your set up for continued success in and beyond 2021?